Become an MCMF Sponsor
The Quebec Music Teachers’ Association, in collaboration with the École de musique Vincent-d’Indy, will present another edition of the Montreal Classical Music Festival, to be held at the Ecole de musique Vincent-d’Indy, in Outremont, May 16 and 17, 2020. The prestigious gala concert featuring our grand prize winners will close the Festival on June 6, at 7:00 p.m.
Musicians will compete in the following categories: piano, violin, cello, winds, guitar, voice, chamber music (ensemble), and music writing. Close to 150 musicians ranging in age from 5 to 23 years old are currently registered for this year’s event. Our judges and coordinators will be kept very busy during this 2-day event with over 500 expected in attendance.
We are hoping to raise money in order to offer bursaries and prizes to the most deserving competitors. Therefore, the QMTA is appealing to your distinguished company to consider sponsorship in the form of an advertisement in the Festival program. This program will be sold to participants, teachers, parents, and other guests. This generous gesture would help our cause, be greatly appreciated by our young musicians, and provide a wonderful opportunity for you to reach your target clientele at very little cost.
We are hoping that we can count you among our sponsors. On behalf of our Association, thank you for considering this opportunity. On behalf of our Associaion, the participants and the teachers, may we extend a warm thanks to you for considering this opportunity.
Sponsorship Levels, Benefits and Costs
(1) Your advertisement will be published in the MCMF program, a sixty-some page book which will be sold to the public during the two-day event. Platinum level includes an additional publication in the gala program.
(2) Your company/organization's name and/or logo will appear as a clickable link on the Festival webpage for one year.
(3) The program's format is 8.5 x 11" in black & white/greyscale. Technical specifications: 600 dpi minimum, no bleed (i.e. the page will have a white border).
(4) Platinum sponsors will receive paper versions of both Festival and Gala progams by mail.
(5) Some sponsorship levels include free tickets for the Gala (worth 10$ each).